Free scorewriter MuseScore 3.2 was released a day ago with dozens of bug-fixes as well as some improvements to user interface.
MuseScore 3.2 release highlights:
- Default to dark theme on macOS Dark Mode
- Sticking (the process of assigning certain notes to either our left or right hand) as a new command
- A few improvements to user interface.
- Fixed exporting parts from a score didn’t produce correct MIDI, MP3, WAV, OGG, and FLAC files
- Fixed that tuplets and articulations were laid out incorrectly
- And many other fixes, see the relese note for details.
Download / Install MuseScore in Ubuntu:
MuseScore has a stable PPA for Ubuntu 18.04 and higher, though it’s falling behind with version 3.0.5.
There’s non-install single executable Appimage available to download at the link below:
MuseScore Appimage (64-bit)
Right-click the Appimage, go to Properties -> Permissions -> tick the box says ‘Allow executing file as program’, finally run it to launch MuseScore 3.2: